Sign in to follow this  
BYTEMAN

Warning [Board 49-26] cannot add Board Part digilentinc.com:arty-s7-25...

Question

Dear All,

I make some test with the Cmod A7-35T board and VIVADO 2016.1 suite.

All is fine but into the warning windows I see:

[Board 49-26] cannot add Board Part digilentinc.com:arty-s7-25:part0:1.0 available at C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.1/data/boards/board_files/arty-s7-25/E.0/board.xml as part xc7s25csga324-1 specified in board_part file is either invalid or not available

[Board 49-26] cannot add Board Part digilentinc.com:arty-s7-50:part0:1.0 available at C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.1/data/boards/board_files/arty-s7-50/B.0/board.xml as part xc7s50csga324-1 specified in board_part file is either invalid or not available

[Board 49-26] cannot add Board Part digilentinc.com:genesys2:part0:1.1 available at C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.1/data/boards/board_files/genesys2/H/board.xml as part xc7k325tffg900-2 specified in board_part file is either invalid or not available

[Board 49-26] cannot add Board Part digilentinc.com:sword:part0:1.0 available at C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.1/data/boards/board_files/sword/C.0/board.xml as part xc7k325tffg900-2 specified in board_part file is either invalid or not available

Could ypu please let me somethings about?

Thank!

2 answers to this question

Hi @BYTEMAN,

These warnings are because when you installed the Vivado software, the support materials for the Spartan 7 chips (not available for Vivado 2016.X) nor the Kintex 7-series chips were installed alongside the Artix-7 series FPGA chips. As you are not creating a project for either of those chip series, you can safely ignore them.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

1 hour ago, JColvin said:

Hi @BYTEMAN,

These warnings are because when you installed the Vivado software, the support materials for the Spartan 7 chips (not available for Vivado 2016.X) nor the Kintex 7-series chips were installed alongside the Artix-7 series FPGA chips. As you are not creating a project for either of those chip series, you can safely ignore them.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

Thank you !!!!!

Best regards