Where can I find the source code for the shared libraries (.so) (C or C++ code)?

Question

I am currently trying to implement the related Android Application on the basis of Android phone and Digilent Nexys2 communication.

And I know that Digilent Adept is a unique and powerful solution which allows you to communicate with Digilent system boards and a wide assortment of logic devices.

However, I learned about that the official website only provides the shared libraries (.so) that support armhf, i686 and x86-64 at present.(https://reference.digilentinc.com/reference/software/adept/start?redirect=1#software_downloads)

Now I need to compile and generate the shared libraries  (.so)  that support armeabi or armeabi-v7a (CPU architecture supported by Android) by myself.

Do you know where can I find the source code for the shared libraries  (.so) (C or C++ code)? I urgently need this source code!!!

Can you help me?

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, JColvin said:

Hi @2425842447,

Unfortunately, we do not provide the source code for our Adept application.

Thank you,
JColvin

Hi JColvin,

If I want to use libusb to communicate between my Android devices and Digilent Nexy2, do you have any suggestions or information to help me, so that I can implement it as soon as possible?

Thank you very much!

Archived