64 bit LabView driver DLLs needed

Kamran

Question

4 answers to this question

Many thanks JColvin,

I want to use an array (about 8) Digilent Analog Discovery modules controlled by LabView 2017 64 bit. The current LV drivers downloaded through VI Package Manager come with DLLs that work only on 32 bit LabView. There is no utility to convert 32 bit DLLs to 64 bit DLL, so I am stuck. What is needed is taht someone with access to the DLL source-code recompiles them for 64 bit LabView and publishes them. Then all versions of LV could control the units.

Best Regards....   Kamran

I had this same issue with XP and 64-bit Labview 2017. I have waveforms installed and the installed both the waveforms and AD2 packages via the package manager.

Weirdly, if I try to run anything from AD2 it doesn't work, but if I just open a vi from waveforms and THEN open an AD2 vi, it works fine. I'm concerned if I write a vi using AD2 packages it will randomly throw errors because of this behaviour. Has anyone else seen this? It didn't happen with 32-bit Labview 2017, so I assume it's related to the 32-bit vs 64-bit issue Kamran is seeing.

Kamran, can you try to see if you get this too, please?

Archived