Hi @Sandokan, I was able to get the HTTP Server example working with the Zedboard. The one major difference from the video is I use the SD card reader on the Zedboard. Here is the complete project. I have attached a screen shot of the block design. With the zynq core you run block automation without changing anything and then click into the zynq core. You select interrupts->fabric interrupts-> PL-PS interrupt ports->IRQ-F2P[15:0] . Connect the WF_interrupt on the Pmod WIFI IP core to the IRQ-F2P[15:0] on the ZYNQ core. Then I dragged the LED from the board tab on to the block design. Next I then added the switches to the same GPIO IP block. You need to then run connection automation and create a wrapper. Next you generate a bitstream. Export the hardware including the bitstream and launch SDk from Vivado. In SDk you create an application making sure to select c++. Copy the files as directed in the video. You can look at the deWebIOServerSrc.cpp in my project to see how I added the leds and switches. All that you should need to do then is add your modem login and password to the HTTPServerConfig.h. cheers, Jon