ZYBO SDSoc 2017.4 support

toshas

Question

Hi!

Since latest SDSoc release Xilinx will not support Zybo board.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_4/ug1238-sdx-rnil.pdf

page 9 : "Zybo and microzed platforms are now available only from the board vendors."

Will you support this board (Zybo) or new one (Zybo Z7) in 2017.4 and upcoming versions of SDSoc ?

When corresponding BSP packages became available ?

Thansk a lot!

10 answers to this question

Hi,

Have you got estimation on when will be the SDSoC BSP?
We have a Lab plenty of Zybos and we have at the end of the course a couple of SDSoC classes and we are doubting to install 2017.2 or 2017.4
Thank you in advance for the information.
Best Regards, GS

On 1/23/2018 at 1:08 PM, jpeyron said:

Hi @Gustavo,

I know that we are getting an SDSoC project working for the zybo. It is on our to-do list. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thank you,

Jon

Do you have an update on this?

This is meant less to be cutting than to just point something out, but selling the Zybo with a SDSoC voucher but no SDSoC content/support for it seems strange. I do appreciate you guys working to put it out though, definitely excited to see what all the hype is about with SDx or whatever they call it

@jpeyron,

but if are looking at the Digilent website, while buying a Zybo 7-10 board, suggestions are given to buy a SDSoC voucher as a complete package. 2 months ago I have bought a SDSoC voucher with the Z7-10.

So if there is no zybo-Z7-10 SDSoC platform, they why does the website provided a "suggested buy" for SDSoC?

Hi @dpaul,

Unfortunately, I believe our our web team had received some incorrect information when creating the webpage as I believe there was there was some initial plans to attempt to create a SDSoC platform for it.

I have contacted our web team to update the webpage as appropriate.

Thank you for the feedback,
JColvin

Archived