Quality Assurance PCB Circuit Board Manufacturer!

Hello guys,

I am looking to get some help from yourself. I need PCB circuit board manufacturer. How do you find PCB circuit board manufacturer? Do you search on google for this help? However, I found something from the internet while surfing https://www.wellpcb.com/content/quality-assurance.html How much reliable is this? Does anyone try this source yet?

Please let me know if you have another option. Thanks!

@Kentucky

So, my short answer is that it depends. What kinds of board are you trying to build? What are the signal integrity specifications? What kinds of footprints do the components that you plan on populating your board with use? Are you looking to stuff the boards yourself or have someone else do it? Are you wanting 2 boards or 20000? How knowledgeable are you about PCB board design and the process of PCB board manufacturing? If your question was how do I find a good auto mechanic that you can trust I'd be asking very similar questions because the level of your expertise in automotive technology and repair is likely to highly correlate with your level of satisfaction with the result. Knowing what questions to ask your PCB vendor requires a certain level of expertise in everything he does and requires as input to achieve satisfactory results. Good questions might be vital or a non-issue, or anywhere in between. Your needs are likely to be different than that of anyone else.

For very simple boards I've used Express PCB. They provide the software to create schematics and layout the boards. They are not the cheapest but fine for prototyping. This is not an endorsement or recommendation... just a firm that I have experience with.

• 1 month later...

@Kentucky

I have positive experience with Advanced Circuits (www.4pcb.com). They also do assembly and testing if you willing to pay. Prices are competitive. Unfortunately, they don't make flexible boards.

So far I was satisfied with the quality of PC boards and assembly. Regarding assembly I need to say it depends on the quality of the PCB design. PCB design like everything has its own rules and know-hows and if your don't follow them your 0402 component may be not soldered on one side. Your should carefully choose footprints, position of vias and connecting traces to avoid heat sinking from conponent pads.

This is just my experience and, please, follow your own judgement.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

For me it's been best experience when I track the local companies near my area that provide PCB services and visit their factories. I've had bad experience purchasing online unless you know what you are doing and want to scale up the game and go with really cheap manufacturers located in China. 

For small orders my suggestion is to visit some of your local companies and find which of them offers the best contract assemblies.

I don't know your location but since your profile says New York, East End Assemblies is located in Long Island and is a company you may want to check.

Archived