Waveforms and windows 10

marton90p

Question

4 answers to this question

My waveforms was working properly on windows 7 , but when I updated to windows 10 it won't open any more, the best option I have Would be to use a virtual machine? 

WaveForms v2 on the site should work on Windows10 too. Try reinstalling the application. The .Net Framework 3.5 might be missing from the new Windows installation.

Dear Marton90p,

You certainly could get a virtual machine running on your Windows 10. Another thing you could do is see if you could get the beta for the new Waveforms which I'm told will work on windows 10. It may take them a couple days to get back to you but it may be a safer option then loading up a virtual machine on your system. Check out this forum post to get more details about Waveforms 2015. I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Bobby

Until we are able to reproduce and solve the reported issue with WaveForns v2 and Windows 10, please try the compatibility mode option:
Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digilent\WaveForms\" or "C:\Program Files\Digilent\WaveForms\", right-click WaveForms.exe, choose Properties, check "Compatibility mode", Windows 8

Windows10.png

Archived