Is there a spread sheet of pin names for Max32?

Jack Z

Question

3 answers to this question

Dear Jack Z,

There's a couple places we can look for this. If you go to the Digilent product page of the Max32 and find the schematic link towards the bottom of the page it will take you to the schematic of the Max32. Also you go to the wiki page of the Max32 and find another link to the schematic view. Once in the schematic you should go to the last page and find the J14 section. That section will label all of the pin names that correspond to whats printed on the silkscreen. So Pin 3 on the silk screen is Pin 7 - J14 on the schematic page and it is OC1/RD0 which can be used as PWM output. I'll give you a chance to find Pin 5. If you have any more question feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Bobby

Dear Jack Z,

There's a couple places we can look for this. If you go to the Digilent product page of the Max32 and find the schematic link towards the bottom of the page it will take you to the schematic of the Max32. Also you go to the wiki page of the Max32 and find another link to the schematic view. Once in the schematic you should go to the last page and find the J14 section. That section will label all of the pin names that correspond to whats printed on the silkscreen. So Pin 3 on the silk screen is Pin 7 - J14 on the schematic page and it is OC1/RD0 which can be used as PWM output. I'll give you a chance to find Pin 5. If you have any more question feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Bobby

I see. I found pin 5 corresponding to OC2. Thank you! 

Jack

Even if this is already answered, I think is worth mentioning something that I consider an easier way to look for this information (applies for all our chipkit boards): open the reference manual http://www.digilentinc.com/Data/Products/CHIPKIT-MAX32/chipKIT_Max32_RM.pdf, go to the end of the document and you will find tables describing the board's pins. Table 3.7.1 Pinout Table by Logical Pin Number lists chipkit pin 5 as corresponding to OC2/RD1.

Archived