rerunning bodesweeps

hugocoolens

Question

To check the quality of my measurements I'd like  to repeat a bodeplot sweep e.g. 100 times, I'd like to use the data of those sweeps to determine their mean and standard deviation.

I wonder whether there is something built in in WaveForms 3 for this kind of repeated measurements?

kind regards,

hugo

2 answers to this question

There is no averaging option in the Network Analyzer, but you can save the current plot as Reference under Add Channel. Then repeat the experiment with higher Settle time and larger number of Periods under Wavegen options or increase the number of bode Samples. Finally compare the reference with this analysis.

There is no averaging option in the Network Analyzer, but you can save the current plot as Reference under Add Channel. Then repeat the experiment with higher Settle time and larger number of Periods under Wavegen options or increase the number of bode Samples. Finally compare the reference with this analysis.

Thanks, ​I found 'add channel', it works very well, just wondering why this is limited to 8 runs...

kind regards,

hugo

Archived