Pinout Table when I use OpenscopeMZ as arduinio

Hello,I would like to use openscopeMZ as arduino board to do some small applications, but I do not know  pinout table of OpenscopeMZ as arduinio.Can you give me a table like this or sampler than it : https://reference.digilentinc.com/reference/microprocessor/wi-fire/reference-manualimage.thumb.png.7fe5e086557229ec398f68632907857d.png  

or like this:

image.png.101238e1123dfa46a2ae7c91cbf10c34.png

or  give me a way to find the answer of it.

@everyone @sudharsan.sukumar   @Kristoff 

Thanks a lot !

Hey,

We don't actually use the Arduino IDE or Arduino API for our development so we don't have support for the full Arduino API (analogRead / digitalRead / digitalWrite, etc).  Part of the reason for this is that the OpenScope IO is much more complicated than the typical Arduino.  For example to read an analog value you need to configure PWM channels to generate the DC offset you want and use GPIO to set the front end gain before you can read the voltage.

The OpenScope schematic linked from this page is the best place to start when looking for the pinout since most PICMZ pins do not map directly to outputs.

-Kristoff

On 2018/1/5 at 2:57 AM, Kristoff said:

Hey,

We don't actually use the Arduino IDE or Arduino API for our development so we don't have support for the full Arduino API (analogRead / digitalRead / digitalWrite, etc).  Part of the reason for this is that the OpenScope IO is much more complicated than the typical Arduino.  For example to read an analog value you need to configure PWM channels to generate the DC offset you want and use GPIO to set the front end gain before you can read the voltage.

The OpenScope schematic linked from this page is the best place to start when looking for the pinout since most PICMZ pins do not map directly to outputs.

-Kristoff

Thanks a lot!

I would like to establish a separate simple project to use the serial port (RF4, RF5) in the logic analyzer to realize the data receiving and sending functions. But without the help of Arduino API, I do not know how to implement such a function. Could you give me such a simple example? (By github link or others).

image.png.e7763f7af0dee82191fa4032e0833edd.png

Thanks a lot!

@Kristoff

19 hours ago, Kristoff said:

Sorry, we don't have time to create an example for this since all our engineers are focused on other development projects.

-Kristoff

It does not matter, but still thank you very much for your reply. I tried to use

‘ Arduino15 \ packages \ Digilent \ hardware \ pic32 \ 1.0.3 \ libraries \ SoftwareSerial\examples\SoftwareSerialExample‘
Soft serial port to achieve such a function, but it is wrong:

Arduino IDE errors:

Arduino:1.6.9 (Windows 10), "Digilent WiFIRE(Rev D)"

C:\Users\victory\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Digilent\hardware\pic32\1.0.3\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp: In member function 'void SoftwareSerial::begin(long int, uint32_t)':

C:\Users\victory\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Digilent\hardware\pic32\1.0.3\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:700:20: error: 'volatile union __CNCONAbits_t' has no member named 'SIDL'

CNCONAbits.SIDL = 0;

^

C:\Users\victory\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Digilent\hardware\pic32\1.0.3\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:703:20: error: 'volatile union __CNCONBbits_t' has no member named 'SIDL'

CNCONBbits.SIDL = 0;

^

C:\Users\victory\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Digilent\hardware\pic32\1.0.3\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:706:20: error: 'volatile union __CNCONCbits_t' has no member named 'SIDL'

CNCONCbits.SIDL = 0;

^

C:\Users\victory\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Digilent\hardware\pic32\1.0.3\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:709:20: error: 'volatile union __CNCONDbits_t' has no member named 'SIDL'

CNCONDbits.SIDL = 0;

^

C:\Users\victory\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Digilent\hardware\pic32\1.0.3\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:712:20: error: 'volatile union __CNCONEbits_t' has no member named 'SIDL'

CNCONEbits.SIDL = 0;

^

C:\Users\victory\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Digilent\hardware\pic32\1.0.3\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:715:20: error: 'volatile union __CNCONFbits_t' has no member named 'SIDL'

CNCONFbits.SIDL = 0;

^

C:\Users\victory\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\Digilent\hardware\pic32\1.0.3\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:718:20: error: 'volatile union __CNCONGbits_t' has no member named 'SIDL'

CNCONGbits.SIDL = 0;

^

exit status 255

which is why?How to solve it?

Archived