Compile Blink Arduino example for Openscope failed

Hello, Everyone.When I use the built-in Blink Arduino example for Openscope, it compiled error.

Arduino:1.6.9 (Windows 10),    "Digilent OpenScope"

c:\users\victory\appdata\local\arduino15\packages\digilent\tools\xc32-tools\xc32-1.43\bin\bin\gcc\pic32mx\4.8.3\..\..\..\..\bin/xc32-ld.exe: MPIDE Version not specified correctly

c:\users\victory\appdata\local\arduino15\packages\digilent\tools\xc32-tools\xc32-1.43\bin\bin\gcc\pic32mx\4.8.3\..\..\..\..\bin/xc32-ld.exe: Link terminated due to previous error(s).

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 255 exit status

exit status 255

The built-in Blink Arduino example codes:

image.thumb.png.3cfa7da124163d261a9402621d57dd27.png

image.png.f4892370cc99e5c665d443f38c8a1faf.png

why,How to fix it?

Hi @victory460,

What version of the Digilent Core do you have installed? I am using Arduino 1.6.9 on Windows 10 as well with version 1.0.3 of the Digilent Core, and was able to successfully compile the same code as you with no errors.

EDIT: Ah, looks like you got it to compile as per this thread. I don't have an answer for your other thread though; another Digilent engineer much more experienced with the OpenScope and the firmware will see and respond to your question there.

Thanks,
JColvin

17 hours ago, JColvin said:

Hi @victory460,

What version of the Digilent Core do you have installed? I am using Arduino 1.6.9 on Windows 10 as well with version 1.0.3 of the Digilent Core, and was able to successfully compile the same code as you with no errors.

EDIT: Ah, looks like you got it to compile as per this thread. I don't have an answer for your other thread though; another Digilent engineer much more experienced with the OpenScope and the firmware will see and respond to your question there.

Thanks,
JColvin

Thank you very much, I am very confused about this and need to help urgently.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived