Zybo Board and Distortion project

agreene

Question

Hello everyone!

Current student studying Electronics, This has been my first semester with the Zybo board. I have done projects throughout the semester interfacing with multiple PMODS and on-board ports.

I was wondering if anyone could help with getting me in the right direction.

What I am trying to accomplish is to  read Audio signals (  Analog sine waves in the ranges of 50hz-15khz) and convert  to Digital values and check for Distortion with Digital processing and to possibly  write code that will calculate how much distortion  there is.  The idea behind this project is to insure that you have a clean signal OR allow to set a certain amount of distortion. I have a background in car audio and it remains a hobby.

I have worked with the on board XADC and the DA2 PMod. and understand how the process of reading analog data converting it to digital values stored in a array  then sending the data  back to analog.

anything is appreciated!

thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hello, I'm new using the zybo board too!! Have you already done any project using it?

Right now, i'm trying to create simple Verilog projecto using the programmable logic, do you know how to connect the Zynq iP module an HDL wrapper on vivado?

For your questions, are you using Digilent's pmods ?  I have some modules for pmod dac and adc using 12-bits...

Archived