How to Zoom into a logic waveform on the Mac

Cajjed

Question

Just recorded some logic data using my new Analog Discovery 2 on my Mac.  Now I want to zoom in and look at the data.  According to the tutorial there is suppose to be a "hot track" button that lets you zoom in but I don't see any such feature.  So how do you zoom in?

I attached a screenshot if it helps.

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 2.13.00 PM.png

7 answers to this question

Hi @JColvin

On PicoScope 2000, if I zoomed in, it does not change acquisition parameters.. It acquires at same speed with same length, but it just zooms in.. That way I can navigate through the all captured data in real time.. But, on Waveforms, the next acquisition settings will be modified with the new zoom level..

Hi @attila

On record mode, it takes one snapshot and stops. What I requested is different.. Think about a frame that is taken at given sample rate, and given trigger position.. Now when I zoom in, software zooms in keeping that settings. If a new frame is captured it starts displaying that new frame.. The device continues the operation as is, but the software lets the user to enlarge the captured frames.. What is currently implemented is not zoom in frame, it recaptures with new settings..

Please, if you come across a PicoScope device, use it for a few hours.. You have a working device (actually mine looks like broken), that way it will be a much better tool..

Archived