Analog Shield in Intel Galileo gen2

BHAGAVATHI SUNDAR

Question

hai

i'm using Analog shield with arduino uno board while compiling one of the example code passthrough demo program in arduino 1.8.3 IDE its compiling and executing perfectly at the same time i complied same coding for intel galileo gen 2 board it shows the following error

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Intel® Galileo Gen2"

In file included from C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\analogShield-master\examples\passthrough\passthrough.ino:50:0:

C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\analogShield-master/analogShield.h:89:10: error: #error "Incorrect processor type selected"

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Intel® Galileo Gen2.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Plz anyone help me to solve this problem.

3 answers to this question

Hi @BHAGAVATHI SUNDAR,

This demo was made to work with Arduino UNO( ATmega328P) ,  ChipKIT UNO32(PIC32MX320F128)  and the ChipKIT UC32(PIC32MX340F512H). To make the Intel® Galileo Development Board  (Intel® Quark SoC X1000 Application Processor) work with this demo you will need to add board support for the Intel® Quark SoC X1000 Application Processor.

cheers,

Jon

On 9/6/2017 at 0:25 AM, jpeyron said:

Hi @BHAGAVATHI SUNDAR,

This demo was made to work with Arduino UNO( ATmega328P) ,  ChipKIT UNO32(PIC32MX320F128)  and the ChipKIT UC32(PIC32MX340F512H). To make the Intel® Galileo Development Board  (Intel® Quark SoC X1000 Application Processor) work with this demo you will need to add board support for the Intel® Quark SoC X1000 Application Processor.

cheers,

Jon

Hi @jpeyron

thank for your reply and board support for the Intel® Quark SoC X1000 Application Processor is available ???

Archived