Sign in to follow this  
D@n

Web design needs a little help

I was trying to read the reference pages for the logic analyzer, and I'm struggling to read the navigation bar.  (See attached.)  Starting with "You are here ..." ...

I'm using Firefox 55.0.1, 64-bit, in case you'd like to reproduce this.  (My screen isn't much large, so if it's a screen size issue, I can't make it much bigger)

Dan

digbroken.png

Hi D@n,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll work on getting this fixed, and I will report back when I have.

In the meantime, you can correct the issue by logging into your wiki account if you have one.

Thank you,

AndrewHolzer

Okidokie,

I've gone and made a fix and verified on Chrome and Firefox. If you don't see an immediate change when you reload the page, try ctrl-f5 and see if that helps. Do let me know if there are further issues.

Regards,
AndrewHolzer

@D@n,

Ctrl-F5 should perform a hard refresh in Firefox. If you can accomplish the same action through other means, then (hopefully) you'll see some changes. It is also possible that the webpage is cached on some content delivery system. Those are flushed about every 24-hours to my knowledge. Let me know if the hard refresh doesn't work and I will continue looking into it. If it is the case that the webpage is cached remotely, then you should see changes once that cache is refreshed.

Andrew