Arduino compilation error

It sounds rather funny, but I got the following error message from the IDE:

"Unable to find C: \ Arduino \ Proj \ openscope \ openscope.ino in C: \ Arduino \ Proj \ openscope"

CLI command looks like:

C:\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware "C:\Arduino\hardware" -hardware "C:\Users\vlady\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages" -hardware "C:\Arduino\Proj\hardware" -tools "C:\Arduino\tools-builder" -tools "C:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr" -tools "C:\Users\vlady\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages" -built-in-libraries "C:\Arduino\libraries" -libraries "C:\Arduino\Proj\libraries" -fqbn=Digilent:pic32:Digilent_OpenScope -ide-version=10609 -build-path "C:\Users\vlady\AppData\Local\Temp\58e9973bb6e2e908c6c199f5a9d39075.tmp\output" -warnings=none -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -verbose "C:\Arduino\Proj\openscope\openscope.ino"

Another attempt was done with VisualMicro plugin for Visual Studio. In that case VisualMicro could not resolve references to ./library folder.

Any ideas? 

Yes

I have 2 PC, one at home, another at office. On home PC I can compile and program Openscope only via Arduino IDE, on work PC I can compile and program only via VisualMicro. Both systems and insallations are the same. 

Archived