Hi and I need some help

Fred29920

Question

Hi every body

I'm very new and need some help.

My need is to use a digilent device to :

1/ analyse a mp3 or wav file to show the frequency spectrum

> Is the waveform 2015 soft with this device doing that ? And how ?

2/ broadcast a selected frequency from the digilent device and record it in wav or mp3 format : for exemple 1920 hz

> Can waveform2015 record such a frequency in mp3 or wav format ? Is it simple to do it ?

3/ develop an app (for mac) that analyses all frequencies of a conversation (a discussion between 2 persons during 2 mn) and summarize the 5 main frequencies of the conversation

> Can you know somebody that can do it and can you sent him my need ?  

Thanks of lot for your answer

Kind regards.

Frédéric 

P.S: an example of sound file

example-sound.mp3

2 answers to this question

Hi @Fred29920,

Unfortunately, the engineer that would be able to best respond to your questions is out of the office for the next few days. I am tagging them so they will be made aware of your forum thread when they are back in office( @attila). I have also reached out to my co-workers for additional input to your questions.

cheers,

Jon

Hi @Fred29920

1. WAV and other audio formats supported by the operating system can be imported in Scope (File/Import).
These files and acquisitions can visualized in the Spectrogram view.
2. The audio file can be imported played by the Wavegen (AWG) interface.
At the moment the Scope acquisition can be exported to CSV, TXT or TMDS formats. Use the Record mode for long acquisition.
3. You can develop custom application using the WaveForms SDK. This is included in the application installer, see the manual and examples.

i1.thumb.png.f103bffbd761e937afbb762fe6289fd1.png

i2.png.2c77e32e3a3893984b38a5ba925b7c8b.png

Archived