Problem with the ChipkitEthernet library using theDigilent MX7 Ck card

Murillo G

Question

Hello Guys!

I hope you can help me with some doubts.

I am programming the Digilent card to use with internet, however the library the Chipkitethernet library is showing the following errors:

Some time ago I had compiled this code in MPIDE and it worked, but I changed the computer and lost the libraries and MPIDE. Now I'm having this error.

In file included from program_murilo.cpp:3:0:
C:\Users\LSI\Documents\mpide\program_murilo/chipKITEthernet.h:109:18: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void Client::write(uint8_t)'
C:\Users\LSI\Desktop\Murillo Gentil\mpide\mpide-0150\hardware\pic32\cores\pic32/Print.h:48:20: error:   overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t)'
C:\Users\LSI\Documents\mpide\program_murilo/chipKITEthernet.h:111:18: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void Client::write(const uint8_t*, size_t)'
C:\Users\LSI\Desktop\Murillo Gentil\mpide\mpide-0150\hardware\pic32\cores\pic32/Print.h:53:20: error:   overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(const uint8_t*, size_t)'
C:\Users\LSI\Documents\mpide\program_murilo/chipKITEthernet.h:147:16: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void Server::write(uint8_t)'
C:\Users\LSI\Desktop\Murillo Gentil\mpide\mpide-0150\hardware\pic32\cores\pic32/Print.h:48:20: error:   overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t)'
C:\Users\LSI\Documents\mpide\program_murilo/chipKITEthernet.h:149:16: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void Server::write(const uint8_t*, size_t)'
C:\Users\LSI\Desktop\Murillo Gentil\mpide\mpide-0150\hardware\pic32\cores\pic32/Print.h:53:20: error:   overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(const uint8_t*, size_t)'

somebody coud help me?

Regards.

1 answer to this question

Archived