Sign in to follow this  
louisgarcia

Need help in writing an argumentative essay.

I am an ESL (English as a second language ) student.Our professor has given us an assignment to write an essay . I have to complete this essay within two days .As i got lack of time i'm not able to finish it. one of my friend suggested the best essay writing service. Can anybody suggest me some good online essay writing services that would help me with my essay instantly.

@louisgarcia,

If you are an ESL student, then you are doing at least as well as half of the ESL folks that have written into this blog.  Well done.  You might wish to know that *many* of the Digilent staff are ESL as well.

If you are struggling with confidence when it comes to writing an essay, then don't: if you can keep writing like you just did above, then you will do well.

However, regarding essay writing services and those who use them ... when I want to hire a new employee, which should I hire?  The student who used the essay writing service, or the essay writing service that actually demonstrated competency in their field?  Were you to ask me, I would say neither.  Neither of them have the integrity and honesty necessary to be one of my trusted employees.  I'd rather have ten honest, steadfast plodders, than one devious genius.  Gosh, I'd rather have a steadfast plodder who never graduated high school working for me, then a devious Ph.D. graduate.

Just a thought,

Dan