Sign in to follow this  
thom

Lattice diamond

Hello,

I have a project for my intership, I have to program a hdr-60 camera in order to detect the lines of the ceilling.

For this I use the lattice diamond 3.9 software, I can code in verilog or VHDL.

But I Don't know how program the camera, please could you help me it's very important for my intership.

Sorry if I made mistakes in my sentences, I'm a french student.

@thom,

If you are looking for how to start, start by gathering the data sheets for all of the parts you need to interact with.

After that, if you have no experience with Verilog or VHDL, you'll need to build up that experience with simple(r) projects.  I'd recommend you make these simpler projects ones that you can later use to tell if/how your camera code is working later.

Finally, I think you'll find that most of this forum is centered around Xilinx parts, so you might not find the Lattice experience you need/want here on this forum.

Personally, if you could at all use yosys instead of Lattice, I would recommend you do so.  (I'm partial to open source solutions ...)

Dan

@thom,

Is this the camera you are working with?  Using a LatticeECP3-35 device?  If so, then (as I understand things), yosys will not (yet) work for you.  The last I had heard of yosys, it can only handle a couple of Lattice iCE devices.

Dan