Digilent Nexys 3 (spartan 6) USB EPP demonstration application

SebastianB

Question

Hello,

I am currently exploring the base system builder, using the Nexys 3 as a test platform, one of the goals are to implement a USB host.

On the bottom page 10 of Nexys3_AXI_BSB_Support.pdf (*1) it is stated that "The demonstration applications include examples for using the USB-EPP interface in both polling and interrupt mode."

Please see the link below if you would like to read the sentence in its intended context. The demonstration is for the digilent USB EPP IP core.

Question: Does anyone here know where I can find the demonstration application referenced to above?

*1 http://ohm.bu.edu/~dean/Xilinx/Nexys3_BSB_Support_v_2_7/Nexys3_AXI_BSB_Support/Nexys3_AXI_BSB_Support.pdf

Thank you for considering my request

Kind Regards

Sebastian Alsaker Bergsvik

1 answer to this question

Hi Sebastian,

I believe all of the files that you need to run AXI_BSB are available on the third support document (DSD-0000305) of the Nexys 3 product page. The corresponding examples for the AXI design are the very last support document link on the bottom of the Nexys 3 product page. I haven't used these IP cores or run the demos before though, so I won't be much help beyond this point though.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

JColvin

Archived