WF32, basic i/o shield OLED

Tony Drake

Question

8 answers to this question

Thank you.  I have been working with these examples.  But when i set the board to WF32 i get No Supported Board Found.  when the board is set to UNO32 w/ Pmod Shield it complies and loads, but does nothing.  

There must be a configuration change that i am missing.

Thanks

tony

Thanks,  I have replaced the files in the Libraries directory and now i have multiple definition errors:  
utility\OledDriver.c.o: In function `OledTerm':
C:/www/Digilent/MpideProjects/libraries/utility/OledDriver.c:215: multiple definition of `OledHostInit'
OledDriver.c.o:C:/Users/Tony/AppData/Local/Temp/build2614516274720347998.tmp/OledDriver.c:215: first defined here
utility\OledDriver.c.o: In function `Spi2PutByte':

Hi @Tony Drake,

I just went through compiled and loaded the WF32 with the IOShieldOled demo again with no issue this morning. I have attached the library that I am using. I would suggest to replace your library with the library I attached. Also remember that JP3 need to be set to PWM. Let us know if this fixes the issue. 

cheers,

Jon

IOShieldOled.zip

Thanks, Jon.

I have tried this in both MPIDE and Arduino IDE.  No joy is either case.  I will try again with this new attachment, but I think I will not spend anymore time on it at this point an look for another display solution and explore the web server options for the WF32.  The web server may serve my purpose.

Thanks again.

Tony

Archived