PMODIA sample code for Conductivity on which Platform

LenA

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @LenA,

Here is the resource page for the PmodIA which has C++ code written for MPIDE as a library/demo. It also has as a link to a Zedboard demo as well. I haven't as of yet been able to compile the code in the Arduino environment.I have attached a non-working library that with show up in the Arduino environment but still has error to be fixed. I am still working to try to get this working in arduino but it might be some time.

cheers,

Jon

PmodIA.zip

36 minutes ago, jpeyron said:

Hi @LenA,

Here is the resource page for the PmodIA which has C++ code written for MPIDE as a library/demo. It also has as a link to a Zedboard demo as well. I haven't as of yet been able to compile the code in the Arduino environment.I have attached a non-working library that with show up in the Arduino environment but still has error to be fixed. I am still working to try to get this working in arduino but it might be some time.

cheers,

Jon

PmodIA.zip

Please recommend the exact hardware or any  other hardware  that I can purchase immediately that works with the MPIDE C++ code.  that will allow me to connect the PMODIA 

Is the MPIDE free?

Archived