PMOD SF3 READ/WRITE Comparison Failure

vc26

Question

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the pmod sf3 flash memory and I followed the pmod tutorial (with microblaze). I ran it in sdk and I get a failure saying that the read and write comparison is incorrect. I have my ext_spi_clk set at 50 MHz and I have attached a screenshot of my block diagram. I think I may have either connected the interrupt incorrectly or that the clock speed is incorrect. The specs say it can run up to 108 Mhz, but typical is 25 Mhz.

Thanks!!

pmod_sf3.JPG

8 answers to this question

Hi @jpeyron,

I tried that method and when I ran the main.c code (included in PMODSF3 folder), I'm still getting the "Quad-SPI Flash data read/write comparison error." I am going to try writing and reading with the commands and comparing the results manually. Please let me know if I'm missing something. Thanks!pmod_sf3.thumb.JPG.f22d19fc4d474cda962310b48017cab8.JPG

main.c

error_message.JPG

Hi @jpeyron,

I'm running it on Vivado 2016.2. Yes I did. I had to change "INT_ADDR XPAR_MICROBLAZE_0_AXI_INTC_PMODSF3_0_QSPI_INTERRUPT_INTR" to "XPAR_AXI_INTC_0_PMODSF3_0_QSPI_INTERRUPT_INTR." Also the interrupt address in ivt_t. I will attach what I'm currently running. 

main.txt

Archived