Pmod NAV with cmod a7

Simon

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi @Simon,

Unfortunately, it appears that the PmodNAV IP that is on github is not the finished IP. We will get a finished IP for the PmodNAV up on our Github as soon as we are able and I will notify you on this thread when it is done. Very sorry about the inconvience.

thank you,

Jon 

Hi @Simon,

I have attached a working project with the PmodNAV using Vivado 2016.4. If you are using a different version of vivado then I believe you would only need to added the hello world, PmodNAV.h and PmodNAV.c sdk files from the attached project to your project and it should work. We should have the IP updated on github next week.

cheers,

Jon 

CmodA7_PmodNAV.zip

15 hours ago, JColvin said:

Hello @Simon,

I have moved your question to a more appropriate location on this Forum so that the appropriate applications engineer will be able to see your question sooner.

Thanks,
JColvin

Thank you a lot!

10 hours ago, jpeyron said:

Hi @Simon,

I have attached a working project with the PmodNAV using Vivado 2016.4. If you are using a different version of vivado then I believe you would only need to added the hello world, PmodNAV.h and PmodNAV.c sdk files from the attached project to your project and it should work. We should have the IP updated on github next week.

cheers,

Jon 

CmodA7_PmodNAV.zip

Thank you a lot!

Hi,

I imported the vivado project. After that I generated a .bit file, I created a new wrapper. I exported the hardware, and I launched the SDK. I got a warning. The warning messange was: "Executables selected for download on the following processors does'nt exist or incorrectly specified". I can ignore that, but it unfortunately doesn't work. How can I solve this problem? The IP when will you update the IP?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Simon,

To trouble shoot your error could i get a screen shot of the error. As for the PmodNAV IP it will be a little bit before the IP is done and up on github. One way to get the project up and running is to make a new project using the current PmodNAV IP. Once you are in sdk  make a new application making sure to choose hello world as the template. Then copy and past the text from these files into their respective files in the sdk application.You will find the helloworld.c in the application under src and the PmodNAV.h and PmodNAV.c  in the bsp. 

cheers,

Jon

helloworld.c

PmodNAV.h

PmodNAV.c

Archived