Pmod Wifi board with Basys3

HimanshuPurohit

Question

Hello,

I am very new to FPGA so please bare with me.

I am having a Pmod Wifi board and a Basys3 FPGA board and a Nexus4 Board.

I need guidance for simple running tutorial of the Wifi with FPGA.

A VHDL/Verilog based code sample will help a lot. I have tried to implement a microblaze based design in Vivado but i m very bad at it and could get success.

Can any one help??

Thank you in advance.

6 answers to this question

Hello @HimanshuPurohit,

Until not long ago, the PmodWifi was working only with the Chipkit boards. We managed to have it working with our FPGA boards but only using the Microblaze and the ZYNQ because it was the most effective way to implement. We don't have a VHDL/Verilog base code sample for PmodWifi. 

Best regards,

Bianca

Hello @Bianca,

I tried to follow the Microblaze design tutorial for Pmod add-on provided on https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/pmod-ips/start

But i was not able to regenerate the steps shown. Initially i was getting error to add Vivado library but later i got a solution from this forum and updated my files from GITHUB to resolve the error.

I have added the Vivado Boards master file to my vivado setup to get all Boards related XML design used for easy block design, but i am not able to get pmod section under my boards list.

Can you help me in locating a better tutorial on how to get my Pmod WiFi running using Microblaze??

Thanks and Regards,

Himanshu

Boards.png

Archived