zybo audio

akashvakil

Question

Hi,

I was trying to get started with ZYBO audio. I have followed steps as seen in tutorial. I am using Vivado 2016.2 as prescribed. But when I run the TCLfiles I have the following errors.:

ERROR: [IP_Flow 19-3461] Value 'hdmi_in_ddc' is out of the range for parameter 'IIC Board Interface(IIC_BOARD_INTERFACE)' for BD Cell 'axi_iic_0' . Valid values are - Custom
INFO: [IP_Flow 19-3438] Customization errors found on 'axi_iic_0'. Restoring to previous valid configuration.
INFO: [Common 17-17] undo 'set_property'
ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'set_property' failed due to earlier errors.

How does one fix this?

tia

3 answers to this question

Hi akashvakil,

I just downloaded the ZYBO-master from github and used Vivado 2016.2 to open the DMA project using the tcl process with no issue. Are you sure you are not using the HDMI_IN project? Since the error has hdmi_in in it as shown below? When did you download the ZYBO-master folder? There have been some recent fixes added to the HDMI_IN project.

cheers,

Jon

ERROR: [IP_Flow 19-3461] Value 'hdmi_in_ddc' is out of the range for parameter 'IIC Board Interface(IIC_BOARD_INTERFACE)' for BD Cell 'axi_iic_0' . Valid values are - Custom

I have the same problem. I downloaded the ZYBO-master from the github as well, and ran the tcl script from the following directory: C:\Zynq_Book\ZYBO-master\ZYBO-master\Projects\dma\proj. 

Could the tcl files have been mixed up or misplaced?

Has anyone fIgured out how to fix this?    this is the error that I get:

INFO: [IP_Flow 19-3438] Customization errors found on 'axi_iic_0'. Restoring to previous valid configuration.
INFO: [Common 17-17] undo 'set_property'

ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'set_property' failed due to earlier errors.

while executing
"rdi::add_properties -dict {CONFIG.IIC_BOARD_INTERFACE hdmi_in_ddc CONFIG.USE_BOARD_FLOW true} /axi_iic_0"
    invoked from within
"set_property -dict [ list  CONFIG.IIC_BOARD_INTERFACE {hdmi_in_ddc}  CONFIG.USE_BOARD_FLOW {true}  ] $axi_iic_0"
    (procedure "create_root_design" line 55)
    invoked from within
"create_root_design """
    (file "../src/bd/system.tcl" line 1498)

while executing
"source $origin_dir/src/bd/system.tcl"
    (file "./create_project.tcl" line 102)

update_compile_order -fileset sources_1

Archived