Custom interface for a simple machine vision

ZRD93

Question

Hello evryone.

I want to create a simple machine vision using labview, I want to offer a graphical user interface wich include two tabs as described in the attachement.

I know that Labview include a module called "NI vision builder" that offer vision tools. i can with theses tools for exemple, light up a LED if the pattern in front of camera match the pattern of reference that i can choose in the NI vision builder interface.

My problem is that the choice of the reference pattern is done on the interface offerd by "NI Vision builder". This is not what i want to do. my goal is to enable the user to choose a reference pattern in the  TAB(TAB2) of my own interface that i will create.

My question is: Does the "NI vision builder" offer tools than can enable me to create my application ?

if it does, can i add some parameters to my interface as selecting an area from the reference image to be used as a reference pattern ??? (look plz at the Figure 2 in the attachement to better understand my request)

If it doesn't, guide me plz to something wich can help me to create this application !!

Thnkyou for reading my request. And i will be greatfule for your anwsers.

English version.jpg

1 answer to this question

I apologize but this particular forum is designed to support Digilent's products.  As a result, you will find that the tech support individuals that read this forum aren't necessarily equipped to handle your request. I think you will have better luck posting this question on the NI forums

Hope this helps!

Austin Stanton

Archived