OpenCV + Zybo + SDSoC + linux

RaulRB

Question

Hi friends,

I am trying to make an app with opencv in SDSoC but it isn`t working.

The code that i am using is this ( simple code to do a simple hello world):

#ifdef USE_OPENCV
#include <opencv2/opencv.hpp>
#endif

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

#ifdef USE_OPENCV
using namespace cv;
#endif

int main() {

#ifdef USE_OPENCV
    Mat im,gris;
    im = imread("lena.jpg");
    cvtColor(im, gris, COLOR_RGB2GRAY);
    imwrite("Gris.jpg",gris);
    waitKey(0);
    #endif

return 0;

}

If i don't use de ifdefs it  has few problems like this:

G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/src/main.cpp:17: undefined reference to `cv::imread(std::string const&, int)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/src/main.cpp:18: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/src/main.cpp:18: undefined reference to `cv::_OutputArray::_OutputArray(cv::Mat&)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/src/main.cpp:18: undefined reference to `cv::cvtColor(cv::_InputArray const&, cv::_OutputArray const&, int, int)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/src/main.cpp:19: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/src/main.cpp:19: undefined reference to `cv::imwrite(std::string const&, cv::_InputArray const&, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> > const&)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/src/main.cpp:20: undefined reference to `cv::waitKey(int)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/src/main.o: In function `cv::Mat::~Mat()':
C:/Xilinx/SDSoC/2016.2/Vivado_HLS/2016.2/include/opencv2/core/mat.hpp:278: undefined reference to `cv::fastFree(void*)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/src/main.o: In function `cv::Mat::operator=(cv::Mat const&)':
C:/Xilinx/SDSoC/2016.2/Vivado_HLS/2016.2/include/opencv2/core/mat.hpp:298: undefined reference to `cv::Mat::copySize(cv::Mat const&)'
G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/src/main.o: In function `cv::Mat::release()':
C:/Xilinx/SDSoC/2016.2/Vivado_HLS/2016.2/include/opencv2/core/mat.hpp:367: undefined reference to `cv::Mat::deallocate()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
ERROR: [SDSoC 0-0] Exiting sds++ : Error when calling 'arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++     G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/src/main.o G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/_sds/swstubs/devreg.o G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/_sds/swstubs/portinfo.o    -L C:/Xilinx/SDSoC/2016.2/aarch32-linux/lib -LG:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/_sds/swstubs -Wl,--start-group  -Wl,--end-group -Wl,--start-group    -lpthread -lsds_lib -lxlnk_stub  -Wl,--end-group -o G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/_sds/swstubs/PlataformaOpenCV.elf'
sds++ log file saved as G:/ProyetoFinalIAH/PlataformaOpenCV/SDDebug/_sds/reports/sds.log
ERROR: [SDSoC 0-0] Build failed

Can you help me please?

Thanks,

Raúl

2 answers to this question

Hi Raul,

Unfortunately I do not have much experience with SDSOC. Hopefully some of the more experienced community members can better help you. I have found some documentation that might help. Here and here are xilinx's SDSOC page. Here is a xilinx forum question dealing with SDSOC 2016.2 and OpenCV. 

thank you,

Jon

Thanks for the response Jon,

In fact I had been revised this link's few days ago.

The link from the Xilinx forum has examples for the zc702. I downloaded the example and compile in SDSoC, but I don't have this board and can't try it. The example uses the " ifdef opencv " sections for the opencv code. But I don't know if it works :(

I wrote the rest of the history in my previous post.

Regards,

Raúl

Archived