Inserting scalable pictures?

HansV

Question

Hi,

I love the analog discovery as learning tool.

I feel the need to add more information by the measurements. Sometimes pictures (see attached pic) sometimes  text (sketches, to show the executed program results, i can put the sketches in labels but the have relevant colors in the text that do disappear in the label option ) in waveforms. It would be nice if the pictures are inserted in the black background so the traces can go over them in the foreground.

I don't know if i am the only one with this wish, in this case feel free to put this question in the trash. DS3231 chip power min max reality+pic.png

Thanks in advance,

Hans.

2 answers to this question

Hi @HansV,

I don't personally have the ability (or expertise) to implement the changes you suggested, but I do have a couple of questions simply because I'm curious.

What do you mean by "have the relevant colors in the text that do disappear in the label option"? Do mean something like the 'black text on a black background' type of effect or something else entirely? And just to confirm your last point, you would like the images/labels to be layered so that when they are inserted, they go behind the existing trace? Or at least be able to place them on the screen and then re-run a data aquisition and have the new traces draw over the label/picture?

Thanks,
JColvin

"have the relevant colors in the text that do disappear in the label option"  If i paste a sketch (made in Mpide)  in the label functionality, it makes the text black or white (no colors) while sketches have relevant colors so this label-tool is not suitable ;

you would like the images/labels to be layered so that when they are inserted, they go behind the existing trace this is what i mean yes.

Archived