Hello everyone in the Digilent Forum

geraldfryjr

Hello!!

My name is Gerald fry jr and I basically go by jer.

I am very happy to have found this forum!!

I just got a Uc32 and Basic I/O for Christmas and I did get it working as I just posted my info in your blog.

I just started working with PIC's in the last year or so thanks to Microchips sample program.

And basically out of necessity due to my obsession with computers and audio electronics.

I am very fluent on diyaudio.com  just in case you have seen me there as well as a few other forums.

My interests are with anything that has to do with electronics and audio stuff and including RF as well.

I have been building Electrostatic Loudspeaker Systems for quite some time and I like to get others to try such a wonderful technology.

I have a multi-track recording system and I have been playing with computers since the 8 bit machines ruled the world!!!

But lately I got in to the wonderful world of MCU's so that I could digitally control my audio devices.

It is so much easier to do these days than it was back in the early 80's and 90's!!! He,he,he,he

I don't have any issues with BASIC or even Assembly but C programming is a whole new ball game for me but I am slowly learning.

Thank You !!

jer :)

Okay I will do so !!!

Eventually I am planning on coming up with a library of subroutines for various functions that everybody can use.

I have found a few of such things here and there and like everyone else, I have borrowed some from other complete programs and tailored them for my use.

But, It would be nice to find ones specifically for the PIC 32 Chipkit boards all in one place, Just like the Backshed Forum's section on the Maximite and Micro Mite projects.

Really Cool Stuff Their!!!

http://www.thebackshed.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=16

Cheers!!!!

jer :)

Archived