I'm getting a myProto Protoboard in the mail tomorrow, and I can't tell what the connector type is for the external power supply.  All I can see is that there is a max of 17VDC.  What connector is used here?  And is there a supplied external power supply to wall power, or should I be purchasing one?  Thanks!

Edited by Cameron

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Hi @Cameron,

That symbol indicates you need a center positive DC Barrel Jack with a supply that can deliver up to 17VDC. The jack itself is seen at the end of this wall-wart. There isn't an included power supply in the myProto package, so you will have to purchase one if you do not already have one. The supply I linked will work for this.


Edited by AndrewHolzer
fixed minor typos

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now