FTDI 2332 erased [Labtoolstcl 44-469] There is no current hw_target

tonyfr

Question

Hello all,

I am using Nexys vedio FPGA board, facing a problem in Vivado 2016.1.

I used the FT_prog to erased FT2332HQ by accident, and the vivado shows that [Labtoolstcl 44-469] There is no current hw_target.

I have reinstalled FTDI and cable drivers once again, but no work.

any other suggestion to solve this problem.

@Bianca

14 answers to this question

On 14.12.2016 at 5:47 PM, attila said:

Hello,

You have the repair application in private message.

Hello! I have a similar problem. I changed the parameters of ports A and B. Then I returned everything and Vivado stopped seeing my ARTY S7

Help me please!)))

123jpg_8684344_28793045.jpg

@mikespb,

You might need to wait for the staff to get back in following Christmas.  @Bianca usually handles this type of request these days.

It sounds like you copied the EEPROM data from the device, though, and then returned it to what it was and then things didn't work .... is this the case?  I would've thought things would've worked following such a change.  Can you confirm for me if this was what you did?

Thanks!

Dan

On 12/26/2017 at 4:51 AM, D@n said:

@mikespb,

You might need to wait for the staff to get back in following Christmas.  @Bianca usually handles this type of request these days.

It sounds like you copied the EEPROM data from the device, though, and then returned it to what it was and then things didn't work .... is this the case?  I would've thought things would've worked following such a change.  Can you confirm for me if this was what you did?

Thanks!

Dan

I had a war with MS Visual Studio 2017)) I won it. Then I started trying to transfer data via USB and I started the war with XILINX Vivado ... I changed the port settings in FTDI. I did nothing more. I did not touch the manufacturer ID and exact settings. Only port type. I put all RS232 ports for all. Then I returned the settings back. Thank you! Merry Christmas!

Hi ! I'm having a problem with my program when I try to run the program in the board (ZYBO 7000). 
After running the synshesis, implementation and generatining the bitstream, I just can not connect to the Hardware manager.
I show a printscreen of the Vivado IDE.
image.thumb.png.f583313e559ad0f270177af2b0a66b0d.png

I have tried almost everything I think... Everything failed. 
-I reeinstalled the Vivado;
-Tried to reinstall the drivers following this: https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/54382.html ;
-Tried to update the FTDI drivers in : http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm ;
-Tried to download the hw_server by choosing the "Vivado 2017.4 Hardware Server for Windows (TAR/GZIP - 191.24 MB)" herehttps://www.xilinx.com/support/download.html
-Tried download the FTDI FT prog and I tried some things. I did not know exactly what was supposed to do there but I tried somethingsimage.png.0913325944defa54f5049b6d9a42b22f.png but nothing worked.

Here is another print of the Device Manager:
image.thumb.png.19a749413b46d05ce7e82da3fa1cca60.png

Can please someone help me? 
I do not know what more to do...

Thank you a lot,
Ricardo

Archived