Importing EDK Pcore into Vivado?

digicloud14

Question

Hi all,

I found a project from GoPro for the Zybo Zynq 7000 development board (link to project) that makes use of the HDMI port on the board as an hdmi receiver. The project is in EDK and not Vivado however. For a personal project I am trying to accomplish, I would like to make use of the HDMI rx since the base system design only includes a hdmi tx by default. Is it possible to take the hdmi_rx pcore files and import them into vivado somehow so that I may create an HDMI rx block in the ip integrator? If anyone could point me towards a guide or tutorial for this, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks,
Chris

6 answers to this question

Thank you very much Kaitlyn, I was able to figure out how to import the cores using that guide. Still working on making sure I have everything properly connected in the block.

Also, thanks for the link Sam! This may be exactly what I've been looking for!

These forums have proved incredibly useful, thank you all.

-Chris

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your reply. I am doing a similar project and your reply is really helpful.

But I do find difficulty to search for the materials I want other than going through the forum.

Is there a wiki page for Digilent Library or Tutorial? It's quite hard to use the support page of Digilent (http://www.digilentinc.com/Support/Support.cfm) to find anything needed.

Thanks,

Hao

Archived