xilinx ISE errors

noob_fpga

Question

So far I have no lucky to get digilend own software, to regonize my new spartan cmod s6 noard, so what I'm try to use for now, is Xilinx ISE v.14.7.

The OS what I'm using, is  windows 10, 64-bit.

ISE freezes several situations, randomly. Example it shut down istantly with any time for now, when I'm try to open project.

I googled some similiar issues that some other ISE users have, tried one, which didn't work , finally installed Dependency Walker apllication, which I had to open _pn.exe and see ,if there were something wrong, so is there anone who had some similiar issues and know what's going on and can help how to fix my problem.

So here is the results, in text file. Xilinx ISE, which I installed, has the free webpack licence.

_pn.txt

Installing the softwae again, still needing help. I will notify if I have fixed this issue for myself. 

E: Ithink some file(s) have corrupted or/and missing. hopefully there is some othersolution that, I have to reinstall whole ISE package(which doesn't fix some random occuring errors, which I get in the beginning, just after first starting the apllication,as well.

1 answer to this question

Archived