connexion between Pmod BT2 and Zybo

ker_ouss

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi kerdjidj,

Here is a link to the PmodBT2 reference page and here is where you can get it. Here is the PmodBT2 IP Github page where you can download the IP for free. Here is the Zybo's reference page that has the getting started with zynq tutorial. Here is a tutotial on adding IP's to designs. Hope this helps!

cheers,

Jon

Hi Jpeyron

Thank you to reply 

I have add the Pmod BT2 IP in my vivado but when I add in the work space I have this warning And I cant see.

and also when I woud  see the continue this IP i can't see and I can't connect to the external  

WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-2162] IP 'Bluetooth_PmodBT2_0_0' is locked:
* IP definition 'PmodBT2_v1_0 (1.0)' relies on the following
subcore(s) that were not found in the IP Catalog: digilentinc.com:ip:pmod_bridge:1.0
Please select 'Report IP Status' from the 'Tools/Report' menu or run Tcl command 'report_ip_status' for more information.
CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-51] Could not find bus definition for the interface: Pmod_out 
CRITICAL WARNING: [BD 41-49] Could not find abstraction definition for the interface: Pmod_out 

Pmod.png

bt_conn.png

reportBT.png

Hi jpeyron

Thank you for this help, I follows all step I can now generate Bitstream and export my project In sdk 

The next probleme I have connect PMod betwwen board and my laptop I  can send data using the SDK terminal 

but I need know if there is some software how can help me to send a recive data from the baord and How I can get the Useful information of Pmod

Best regard 

sdk terminal.png

Hi Jperyron;

II would connect my Zybo board with other device 5 for example (Shimmer sensor (ECG)) So How I  can connect this device at zybo using Pmod Bt2. And also how I can manipulate the data commuing from the external device.

Best regards 

Hi Jperyron;

II would connect my Zybo board with other device  for example (Shimmer sensor (ECG)) to be sample the device send at the zybo board.) So How I  can connect this device at zybo using Pmod Bt2. And also how I can manipulate the data commuing from the external device.

Best regards 

Hi ker_ouss,

When I used the PmodBT2 with a microcontroller I used my computer to pair with the PmodBT2. I needed to be in a place with almost no bluetooth devices around to narrow down which one was the PmodBT2 then i pair the computer to the PmodBT2. Here is a demo using the nexys 4 with the PmodBT2 that might help you with transfering data.

cheers,

Jon

Hi 

Tgank for this help but this is my problem know, 

I install in my zybo board Unix

So I try to connect my board zybo to My phone via Bluetooth ( Hub USB)

But the problem I can find my Bluetooth

there is some command doesn't exist s when I do that 

Sudo hciconfig dev

!!!!!

Archived