AnalogShield on Arduino Zero

Benjamin7785

Question

Hi all,

I just got the AnlalogShield and its working like a charm. But I wonder if there is a chance to make this shield work on an Arduino Zero.

It is supposed to work on an Arduino DUE, so I guess it should be just some software, library, modifications. Currently, when I connect a ZERO I cannot upload software to the ZERO because it says "chosen wrong processor type"

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

2 answers to this question

Hi Ben,

I relocated this question to a more appropriate section of our Forum.

I personally don't know the exact changes you would need to make, but you would need to change the .cpp and .h files to support the Arduino Zero, much like the changes made for the Arduino DUE and other boards were made. You can get the latest library files to see how some of the changes were made at this GitHub repository.

Thanks,
JColvin

Hi Ben,

The framework for the Adruino Due is writen and can be found in the link JColvin posted. You can uses the framework as a stepping stone to get the library working with the Arduino Zero. Unfortunately we never had an Arduino DUE to work with to confirm it working or not. Currently the AnlalogShield does not work on an Arduino DUE as shown here.

thank you,

Jon

Archived