Adept 2 download

JColvin

Question

A customer on our website asked the following question:

Hello. I am looking for software to update the PLDs on a Zaxcom Nomad using a cable labeled "HS2 Rev.A" with a 5 lead ribbon cable. I was sent a document with instructions and a download link, but the link seems to be broken. Could you help me find the PC software "Adept 2.16.1 System" please?

The response is below.

4 answers to this question

Hello,

You can find the latest Adept software on our documentation site here; I'm not sure where you can get the 2.16.1 version since it does not seem to be listed in the previous revisions link, but from my understanding, the newer version should offer the same support as the older version.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

Thank you for the forum post to my question.  Right now i am hung up on my PC running Windows 8.1 _touchscreen recognizing my cable as per the instrouctions with the downloaded program.  The instructions mention the possibility of needing a serial driver.  Does anyone know what/where I can find this?  My apologies for my lack of knowledge; I am a repair technician far before I'm a programmer. i have attached the PDF and a picture of the cable. 

Instructions for using the Xilinx PLD programmer REV1.docx

Hi WillAtAudioDept,

Don't worry, this has gone beyond my personal knowledge as well. I have asked some of our applications engineers about this; they will get back to you here on the Forum.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived