Connect HDMI to ZedBoard

Rohit

Question

Hello,

Thanks for posting tutorials on your site.
I am trying to connect HDMI to Zedboard using Vivado 2016 for first time.
I am unable to see the output. Also I cannot download clean project. I am not sure about connections on board and software you used. 
Can you guide me for this?

I am referring to 

Thank You,

4 answers to this question

Hi Rohit,

Unless the creator of that code happens to find this thread on the Digilent forum, there will likely be limited support in terms of using the 3rd party project code.

Otherwise, what do you mean by you cannot download the clean project? Does Vivado state that the project is corrupted in some way or something else? Which sort of connections on the ZedBoard are you referring to? By software do you mean Vivado, or the code posted on the hamsterworks website?

Thanks,
JColvin

JColvin,

Thanks for responding.

I got your point. Site has project zipped and I was talking about that by saying clean project. And I am not sure whether project is built in vivado or ise, because They've provided .ucf . So I was curious. As I am interfacing for first time I was looking for tutorials online. Please let me know if you have references or tutorial for connecting hdmi to zedboard.

Thanks,

Rohit

Hamsterworks?  Isn't that Hamster's work?  If I understand correctly, "hamster" is a regular around here.  You can even find his "account" if you will on the main page among the list of prolific writers.  Perhaps a message to him specifically will cause him to notice?

Be aware, he works from ... another time zone :D, so you might get your response by tomorrow morning.

Dan

Archived