Using the Zybo with a OV7670 camera

@Tiny

Question

Hi JColvin,

We used zybo for our board prototype integrated with OV7670 Camera. every time I run it. I have a warning like this:

INFO: [Labtools 27-1434] Device xc7z010 (JTAG device index = 1) is programmed with a design that has no supported debug core(s) in it.
WARNING: [Labtools 27-3123] The debug hub core was not detected at User Scan Chain 1 or 3.
Resolution: 
1. Make sure the clock connected to the debug hub (dbg_hub) core is a free running clock and is active OR
2. Manually launch hw_server with -e "set xsdb-user-bscan <C_USER_SCAN_CHAIN scan_chain_number>" to detect the debug hub at User Scan Chain of 2 or 4. To determine the user scan chain setting, open the implemented design and use: get_property C_USER_SCAN_CHAIN [get_debug_cores dbg_hub].

Hopefully you help me to fix it!

Thanks and have a nice day!

2 answers to this question

Hi @Tiny, 

I have moved your question to a more appropriate section of the forum. 

I would personally recommend checking out this other thread on our forum here where another user is also hoping to use the Zybo with a OV7670 camera, to see if that helps. I don't believe Digilent as a project that uses that camera, but I'll ask some of our applications engineers about the errors you're getting to see if they are able to offer some feedback.

Thanks,
JColvin

Tiny,

I think you might find this post more valuable for the message you mentioned, however.  Basically, if I understand what I've read on this correctly, the warning comes about because you haven't used Xilinx's debug core IP in your project.

Yours,

Dan

Archived