Questions about Waveforms styles

mSlider

Question

Good evening to all.

I'm new to the forum, but I've been using Waveform3 since almost one year with a Digital Discovery device, and I think is a very useful tool thanks to all the updates you are putting in it, mainly I use Logic Analyzer and Pattern generator for debug communications with microcontrollers and FPGAs. Today I'm registered in the forum to ask some little details about the "styles" applied to the GUI, beacause I'm using "gray" theme and since you introduced it I find it very pleasant to work with.

I have three questions regarding the UI (I include some images with my question):

1. When I change the Font and apply it (all the fonts changed ok) but when restarting the app and load the saved workspace all the fonts are ok except those that are marked as 1 (red lines) in the picture, for make those change again, I have to go to the "Options" -> "font" and apply. But every time I open the Waveforms App I have to go to the "Options" -> "font" and apply.

Can you reproduce this behaviour? What can I make to correct this?

2. This is no a problem, but a feature hope I you can make an option for change the default colors in the "Digital Inputs" signals labels, as some times I put single cables with other colors and is not very intuitive is the colors doesn't mach.

3. The blue "highlight" is very useful, but in some situations I have to change the color signal to make it "visible"/"friendly-contrast", Is there a way of make it more transparent or to make it "dimmable" with a percentage, or may be change the color?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Alex,

Waveforms_Q.jpg

DD_Cables.jpg

4 answers to this question

Hi @attila, yesterday I was testing it and It was just I was asking for... :-)

There are some minor things with the "highlight" in the channels I can live with it, but if you would like to take a look it will be great. For example if I tweak the css "selected-background" to a transparent color, you still see a little blue color on selected channel. And of course if you put it transparent for example, this affects the selected "dropdown", "hover options" elements in the menu as well, in my opinion there must be separated.

Anyway thanks for your fast response and effort put in this great piece of software.