JColvin

JTAG HS2 Letter of Volatility

Question

A customer on our website asked the following question:

I would like to purchase the Digilent HS2 JTAG programming cable. Before I can do so, I must get a "Letter of Volatility" indicating the types/sizes/accessibility of all memories in the device. I am hoping that Digilent deals with this sort of request all the time and that you have a "Letter of Volatility" already available. If not, I can send a sample form to Digilent. Please email or call to let me know. Thank you very much.

The response is below.

13 answers to this question

I currently have the JTAG-HS3 and need a " Statement of Volatility".  Can you please provide one for the HS3 also.

Thanks you.

In reference to the JTAG-HS2 Statement of Volatility: Is the memory writable only when using the Digilent software package?

My company has a volatile requirement and was curious if the memory was writable when not using the Digilent software.

Thank you

Hi LClark,

Yes, you can write to is using the d2xx api. There is about 140 bytes of user memory available and the rest is used for the configuration.

thank you,

Jon

Edited by jpeyron

Neal,

I am not sure why you are not able to download the pdf's but i have e-mailed you the statement of volatility for both the HS2 and the HS3.

cheers,

Jon

Edited by jpeyron

The only thing that I am aware of restricting people from downloading the documents is that they have to be logged into the Forum to download them.

Thanks,
JColvin

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 12:55 PM, jpeyron said:

Neal,

I am not sure why you are not able to download the pdf's but i have e-mailed you the statement of volatility for both the HS2 and the HS3.

cheers,

Jon

I was able to download the HS2 Statement of Volatility, but the HS3 pdf file link returns an error:

• This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
  • Error code: 2C171/1

Could you post the HS3 PDF file again, please?

Hi @brian.dig,

Welcome to the digilent forums.!

I have PM'd you a copy of the SOV for the JTAG-HS3. Please let us know if you were able to download this.

Best regards,

Jon

Jon, I was able to download the PM'd version of the file, thanks. I don't know why the PDF linked in the above post doesn't work for me. Thanks for the help!