JTAG HS2 Letter of Volatility

JColvin

Question

A customer on our website asked the following question:

I would like to purchase the Digilent HS2 JTAG programming cable. Before I can do so, I must get a "Letter of Volatility" indicating the types/sizes/accessibility of all memories in the device. I am hoping that Digilent deals with this sort of request all the time and that you have a "Letter of Volatility" already available. If not, I can send a sample form to Digilent. Please email or call to let me know. Thank you very much.

The response is below.

13 answers to this question

In reference to the JTAG-HS2 Statement of Volatility: Is the memory writable only when using the Digilent software package?

My company has a volatile requirement and was curious if the memory was writable when not using the Digilent software.

Thank you

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 12:55 PM, jpeyron said:

Neal,

I am not sure why you are not able to download the pdf's but i have e-mailed you the statement of volatility for both the HS2 and the HS3.

cheers,

Jon

I was able to download the HS2 Statement of Volatility, but the HS3 pdf file link returns an error:

• This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
  • Error code: 2C171/1

Could you post the HS3 PDF file again, please?

Archived