Sign in to follow this  
proeguy

Zybo Board Cad File

Question

I am working on an electronic enclosure that incorporates one of your boards (p/n 410-279P-KIT). Can you provide a CAD file of this board? an ECAD or a STEP file would be great.
Thanks for your time.

6 answers to this question

All documentation that we release can be found on the product page, we do not release CAD files. I can give you measurements however.

The Zybo has 4 mounting holes that are 3"x4.5". The board is 3.3"x 4.8". The widest width and depth are 3.7"x5". It comes with standoffs mounted in the mounting holes and including those is 1" tall.

Is that helpful? Let me know if you need any more information

not really. i'm looking for a 3D CAD model of the board w/ all of the board component heights, as my enclosure has a close fitting, encompassing the board assembly. if a STEP file can be exported from your ECAD design software, that would be acceptable.

All documentation that we release can be found on the product page, we do not release CAD files. I can give you measurements however.

The Zybo has 4 mounting holes that are 3"x4.5". The board is 3.3"x 4.8". The widest width and depth are 3.7"x5". It comes with standoffs mounted in the mounting holes and including those is 1" tall.

Is that helpful? Let me know if you need any more information

not really. i'm looking for a 3D CAD model of the board w/ all of the board component heights, as my enclosure has a close fitting, encompassing the board assembly. if a STEP file can be exported from your ECAD design software, that would be acceptable.

Although this thread is old, perhaps it could be useful for someone. There is a stp model in the reference materials of Digilent: https://reference.digilentinc.com/reference/programmable-logic/zybo/start?redirect=1

At the end of the page there is a link to download a zip file Zybo 3D CAD File, which contains the .stp model and a jpg of the rendered image, as well. This could be imported to any 3D CAD software and exported to other ones. I use FreeCAD and the model looks fine.