Zybo Board Cad File

proeguy

Question

12 answers to this question

All documentation that we release can be found on the product page, we do not release CAD files. I can give you measurements however.

The Zybo has 4 mounting holes that are 3"x4.5". The board is 3.3"x 4.8". The widest width and depth are 3.7"x5". It comes with standoffs mounted in the mounting holes and including those is 1" tall.

Is that helpful? Let me know if you need any more information

not really. i'm looking for a 3D CAD model of the board w/ all of the board component heights, as my enclosure has a close fitting, encompassing the board assembly. if a STEP file can be exported from your ECAD design software, that would be acceptable.

All documentation that we release can be found on the product page, we do not release CAD files. I can give you measurements however.

The Zybo has 4 mounting holes that are 3"x4.5". The board is 3.3"x 4.8". The widest width and depth are 3.7"x5". It comes with standoffs mounted in the mounting holes and including those is 1" tall.

Is that helpful? Let me know if you need any more information

not really. i'm looking for a 3D CAD model of the board w/ all of the board component heights, as my enclosure has a close fitting, encompassing the board assembly. if a STEP file can be exported from your ECAD design software, that would be acceptable.

Although this thread is old, perhaps it could be useful for someone. There is a stp model in the reference materials of Digilent: https://reference.digilentinc.com/reference/programmable-logic/zybo/start?redirect=1

At the end of the page there is a link to download a zip file Zybo 3D CAD File, which contains the .stp model and a jpg of the rendered image, as well. This could be imported to any 3D CAD software and exported to other ones. I use FreeCAD and the model looks fine.

On 1/22/2015 at 1:11 PM, Cristian.Fatu said:

We generated this step file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pbwwhvkcork47z/ZYBO_RevC.step?dl=0

Please tell me if it is OK for you.

Hi,

I cannot read this file. In my design zybo will be mounted on top of an input board.

Could i know what is the diameter of the mounting holes ? I also need to know possibly the distance of the center of the hole from origin.

Thanks a lot

Hi @Pier,

You should still be able to download the file (dropbox will state that you cannot preview it, but does not prevent you from downloading itself). You would need to open the .step file in a model viewer of which there are a number of them available online.

Thanks,
JColvin

Thx,

in many other viewers you cannot measure, anyway

ok, you have 3.8mm holes, with center at 3.8mm from the origin ,

Making a 2d pdf with few key measurements (without tilde) like the one you made for pmod would be great

Archived