zynq ultrascale MPSOC LWIP SOCKET SERVER using freeRTOS program says link up and down repeatedly with VITIS 2020.1

Raghavender

Question

I am facing two different type of problems while running LWIP socket server program using freeRTOS with zynq ultrascaleplus  MPSOC 

1. link up and down repeatedly when i select temac adapter options link speed 1000Mbps.

lwip_with_1000Mbps_Error.thumb.jpg.b113924fc7ec5b9738ca93067ec20723.jpg

2. PING problem when i choose temac adapter options link speed with Autodetectlwip_with_Autonegotiation_Error.thumb.jpg.8d62d94465eba30c3947f0a902f179ce.jpg

please check the attached images and I am not able to find where i am doing mistake and what are the options do i need to choose to work LWIP socket program .

Thank you....

1 answer to this question

Hi @Raghavender,

I'm not sure which Zynq Ultrascale board you are using, though those of us at Digilent aren't too familiar with freeRTOS materials or the intricacies of the lwIP socket server.

A couple of things that I would probably try though would be to see if setting the phy_link_speed to 100 Mbps yields the same error (this line of thinking comes from if the routers/switches in your work environment are 100 Mbps rated rather than gigabit). It also looked like the DHCP server timed out which could mean that the board IP settings are not the same as the network it was connected to (or that no DHCP server is available); it seems from the ipconfig that both the computer and the board are on the same subnet, though it won't hurt to check this.

Thanks,
JColvin