Analog Discovery Studio

Leo_W

Question

Hi,digilent

I would like to ask if there is a schematic diagram of  the ADS. There are problems with both ads on my side. One of the boards has replaced ic3 (usb2513b), but it cannot be recognized when connected to the computer. After the USB2513B is replaced, can it be used normally, or need additional settings?

The other board can be identified , but the chip is abnormally hot.The resistance of both ends of C33 near ic7 of the board is less than 6 ohms, which is short-circuited. This C33 has a higher resistance on other boards. It is not easy to analyze where there is a problem. There is no ic7 related on the Internet, and the silk screen of this device does not show what model it is. This is also the case after removing IC3, which should have nothing to do with IC3. 5V is abnormal, and the related capacitance is weakly shorted <5 ohm when it is not powered on, and 5V can also be forced up after a few seconds after power on. It’s a bit dangerous and will break at any time.If it is not possible to provide all the schematic diagrams, I hope to tell me the drawings and ic models of the power supply part.

Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet