Does anybody have the Xilinx Vivado 2019.4 SDK, Xilinx doesn't have in the archive

Hi all, this is my first time posting here because I really need the 2019.4 version of the Xilinx Vivado SDK. I deleted it when I updated to the 2020.2 version today forgetting everything I have would be uncomeatable. I went to redownload the 2019.4 version but only the 2019.1 version was available on the website, this also didn't work. (https://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.html/content/xilinx/en/downloadNav/vivado-design-tools/archive.html)

If anybody has it installed or knows where I could get it I would be grateful. I was also wondering if anybody has a contact at Xilinx that may be able to provide it. 

Thank you everybody I really need the help

On 5/13/2021 at 4:03 AM, Tylor said:

really need the 2019.4 version of the Xilinx Vivado SDK

With the release of Vivado 2019.2 Xilinx abandoned the SDK framework and went with the new Vitis framework (that is to say that there is no Vivado 2019.2 or later SDK). If you really want to use the SDK instead of enjoying the work and pain of transitioning a project to Vitis I'd advise sticking with Vivado 2019.1. It has some bugs but none that are fixed in Vivado 2019.2. In fact, since the later versions of Vivado use Vitis more bugs were introduced, and less documentation is available to use it tools.

It was a nasty trick on users what Xilinx did with a version '.2' of the tools.

Edited by zygot