What JTAG connector is compatible with the NiteFury FPGA (6-pin Pico-EZmate connector)?

micheblea83

Question

I have a NiteFury FPGA (essentially a XC7A200T in an M.2 form factor) but I don't have any cables to go with it.

On the board there is a 6-pin "Pico-EZmate" JTAG connector. Looking at the hardware diagrams that the manufacturer provides, these pins appear to be standardized types. In order from 1-6, there's ground, TCK, TDO, TMS, TDI, and +3.3 V. I've seen products such as a basic JTAG-USB cable from Digilent which looks like it produces the same 6 outputs, but other than being in a different order, the female JTAG connector definitely doesn't look physically compatible with the Pico-EZmate connector on the board.

Does anyone know of a JTAG cable that is compatible with the NiteFury?

https://omegle.onl/ I think I might need two cables... one JTAG-USB cable, and then another cable to connect from that to the board. The best idea I have so far would be to buy a JTAG-USB cable, buy a Pico-EZmate cable, and then cut one end off the EZmate cable and shove the wires up inside the female connector on the JTAG-USB cable. vshare

Any help would be appreciated.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived