Zybo Xparameters Wifi

Soufyane

Question

Hi 

im trying to interface pmod wifi on zybo board, i followed the instructions in youtube video tutorial for pmodwifi but i dont have AXI_GPIO LED in xparameters.h 

How i can add pin led and switch to AXI_GPIO if they are not defined in xparameters.h . do you changed that??

im using Vitis2019. 

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

8 answers to this question

Hi @Soufyane,

You don't have AXI_GPIO_LED in your xparameters.h because you didn't rename the AXI GPIO IP in your block design (as done in the video, Digilent YouTube video link, around the 4:30 minute mark). You can either rename the AXI GPIO block names to AXI_GPIO_LED and AXI_GPIO_SW as mentioned in the video and regenerate the bitstream to get the proper hw_platform/.xsa (depending if you are using SDK or Vitis) or just use the existing name of the IP (I'm presuming this is AXI_GPIO_0 and AXI_GPIO_1 though I can't see them on your block design) in xparameters.h/deWebIOServerSrc.cpp and adjust any changes as appropriate as explained starting around the 8:30 minute mark. You'll still need to make sure the width is adjusted as appropriate.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,
JColvin

Hi @Soufyane,

You can rename any IP in a block design. Just click on the IP so the whole block turns orange, then go to the General tab in Block Properties (you can also press CTRL+E or right click on the IP block to get to the Block Properties). There will be Name field in the General tab where you can type any name you want, which can be helpful for when you have multiple of the same IP block, such as AXI_GPIO, that you want to more readily identify.

What do you mean by it crashes in addPin? Vivado crashes? Where are you seeing the addPin function?

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived