Zmod - ADC 1410 and DAC 1411 - technical question

3rdClassLidlToaster

Question

Hello.

I had two technical questions about the new Zmod ADC 1410 and DAC 1411 (for Eclypse Z7- and Genesys ZU- Board), which I could not clarify with the help of the data sheets and documentation.

1)
What is the maximum signal output and input current ?

The ADC 1410 contains the AD9717, which can deliver a maximum output current of 4mA (according to data sheet).
But I don't know what influence the additional circuitry has on this value.

Additional question here: If the maximum output current is really only 4mA, would it be possible to increase the current to 100mA by an additional circuit, for example an operational amplifier?

The DAC 1411 contains the AD9648, in whose datasheet I cannot find any information about the maximum signal input current.
Furthermore I can not judge the influence of the additional circuitry.

2)
Can the two channels of the ADC and DAC be operated separately, e.g. the following applications are possible ?
- Reading a signal with a configured sampling rate of 100MS/s (maximum) on channel 1 of the ADC and simultaneously reading a second signal with a configured sampling rate of 10MS/s (minimum) on channel 2.
- Output of a signal of frequency A with a configured sampling rate of 100MS/s (maximum) on channel 1 of the DAC and simultaneous output of a second signal of frequency B with a configured sampling rate of 10MS/s (minimum) on channel 2.

Greetings

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived