Missing page in CMOD A7 board schematic on USB-USART bridge

sungwon

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @sungwon,

That page is intentionally blank, similar to the other USB-UART FTDI solution page missing on our other product schematics.

My understanding is that do offer licensing options for our FTDI solution. Let me know if you would like to get in touch with the appropriate Digilent representative to discuss this.

Thank you,
JColvin

Yes, we're interested in the licensing options and also wondering if the FTDI chip can be configured as a USB-SPI bridge in the CMOD A7 board.  Please connect me to the Digilent representative.  Thanks! 

18 minutes ago, JColvin said:

Hi @sungwon,

That page is intentionally blank, similar to the other USB-UART FTDI solution page missing on our other product schematics.

My understanding is that do offer licensing options for our FTDI solution. Let me know if you would like to get in touch with the appropriate Digilent representative to discuss this.

Thank you,
JColvin

On 6/2/2020 at 4:51 PM, JColvin said:

Hi @sungwon,

Thank you,
JColvin

Hello JColvin,

I am also interested in this licensing.  Please contact me.

Thank you

BParsons

Archived